With over 10 years background of energy industry,BLUETTI is committed to provide premium all-in-one sustainable power solutions for all kinds of off-grid life.
BLUETTI AC50S 500Wh Portable Power Station
- Capacity 500Wh/135135mAh, AC Load: Continuous 300W, Pure Sine Wave
- Multi-outputs for Various Power Needs:2*AC120V AC outlet, 2*DC12V3A, 1*DC12V10A Car Port, 1* PD 45W Type-C, 4*USB-A 5V/3A
- AC/Solar/Generator/Car Recharge.
- Wide Solar Input: 14-40V(OCV), Max.120W, Max.10A. Solar Recharge Mode: MPPT.
- Charge and Discharge (Pass-through) Function.
- Regulated DC12V , Care for Car-powered Devices.
BLUETTI SP120 120W Solar Panel
- Sunpower monocrystalline silicon cells, ETFE, scratch-proof, and easy to clean
- Cell efficiency:23%, working voltage: 19.8v, OCV:23.7V,short circuit current:6.66A
- Portable&Compact: 16in*16.8in(Fold), Weight:9.48lbs
we recommend you connect one pcs SP120 solar panel with AC50S Power Station.
if the average input solar power is 90Wt 6Hrs to full recharge AC50S.
The final recharge time = 500Wh/the actual input solar power (the final actual input solar power = 120W * the conversion rate)
Note: The intensity of sunlight in a day is different, so the actual input solar power also changes. The conversion rate various from the solar panel, weather condition, strength of the sunlight, angle and altitude, etc.
The four kickstands keep the best angle for better receiving the sunshine.
The advantage of ETFE compared with PET:
You can hang the solar panel on the window via the hanging ring.
|500Wh/300W||120W||300Wh Solar Bundle||1500Wh Solar Bundle||2400Wh Solar Bundle||2000Wh Solar Bundle|
|AC Load||Continuous 300W||/||Continuous 300W||Continuous 1000W||Continuous 1000W||Continuous 2000W(Surge 4800W)|
|Recharge way||AC/Solar/Car/Generator||/||AC/Solar/Generator||AC/Solar/Generator||AC/Solar/Generator||AC/Solar/Car/Generator/Lead-acid battery|
|Solar Input||OCV 14-40V/Max.120W/Max.10A||/||OCV12-25V/Max.150W/Max.6A||OCV16-68V/Max.500W/Max.10A||OCV16-68V/Max.500W/Max.10A||OCV35-150V/Max.700w, Max.12A|
Q1: How to choose the solar panel & what is the recharge time?
A: we recommend to choose solar panel that meets below:
1) open circuit voltage between 14-40v(OCV,open circuit voltage), Max.120W, Max.10A
2) MC4 Connector (if your solar panel has an anderson connector, you need to buy a anderson to mc4 charging cable)
Note:total OCV below 14V or above 40V will trigger low-voltage/over-voltage protection. AC50S only receive 120W/10A(Max.) if total input power /current exceed 120W/10A.
The recharge time various from different factors such as weather condition, the actual input solar power, temperature, angle, etc.
Q2: How many solar panels can i connect to the BLUETTI AC50S?
A: we suggest to connect 1pcs SP120 120W solar panel.